Preschool is going great! We love their school and the teachers/staff. They always have activities in and out of school available.
Drew's best buddy is another boy named Drew! Drew is getting good at tracing his name and coloring/painting in the lines. He loves to tell me about his day! He's pretty accurate...I can tell if I will want any news, Drew's my man! Blake's motto is "what happens at school stays at school"! Drew has a girlfriend, Kate (the teacher's 9 year old daughter). She comes to school with Miss Chris if the public schools are closed. She adores the boys and Drew just loves to see her! I think she reminds him of his older cousin Savannah! They know the days of the week, months of the year, most of the ABCs and can count to 20, most of the time!
Blake's best buddy is Michael. Michael is the son of someone Daddy & Aunt Jill use to hang out with. Small world! Blake & Michael have the same tennis shoes, so Blake won't wear any other shoes to school! Yesterday Drew was so upset because he wanted to wear Blake's shoes to match Michael. Drew said, "No one matches my shoes!" I tried to convince him that it's cool to be different and pointed out all of the neat thing about his shoes. I don't think he bought it, but it got us out of the house! The latest topic is Blake's girlfriend...a preschool love story in the making! Apparently, Malina has been talking about Blake for months at home. Her mom told me yesterday, he is all she talks about at home and she cried yesterday when she left, because she knew he wasn't going to be there today. I just heard about this last Thursday when I picked them up. Back to Blake's motto! All weekend I tried to pry any info about Malina (Mimi is he nickname), but the didn't even pay attention to the conversation. Typical boy?! Well, yesterday he announced that it was official, Malina IS his girlfriend! It's so cute, the teachers say that she puts her arm around him and wants to sit by him every chance she gets! He's even pushed her chair in for her (where did he learn that)! I was telling Maw Maw about this last night on the phone and as soon as I hung up, I looked over to him kissing the framed picture of their class. I couldn't help but laugh when I asked him what he was doing...he blushed and said, "I'm just kissing my picture, there's Mimi". Too cute!
Does all this really start at 3 1/2...matching shoes and girlfriends....slow down boys you're growing too FAST!!
No comments:
Post a Comment