Monday, November 1, 2010
A Toy Story 3 Weekend!!
We kicked off our Halloween festivities by heading to the cinema Friday evening for Toy Story 3. We wanted to see it this summer, but never made it. So, we thought this would be the perfect reward for sleeping in the toddler beds and get excited about Buzz & Woody. We had been talking about going for a couple of weeks, but the schedule didn't coordinate with ours. So, after work Friday we picked the boys up, went to dinner and headed to the 7 o'clock showing. On the way I asked Kyle if he thought the boys would make it through the previews...he wasn't sure they would, but I think he thought they would make it longer than I thought they would. We got there right as the previews started- we sat near the isle in case we had to make an escape. However, to my surprise they were totally into the previews and loved the whole movie. Blake was sooo into it he had a cookie in one hand and a pack of opened fruit snacks in the other and didn't touch them! Drew, took full advantage and ate the rest of the fruit snack I had in my purse! We can't wait to take them to another movie again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment