Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Painted Zebra

Last week the boys took turns with a virus (as mentioned they have to share everything), which included a fever on and off for 4 days, tonsilitis, a headache and a stomach ache. While Drew was sick, Grandma and Paw Paw kept Blake most of the evening so Drew could get some rest and have all of our attention. Both boys made it through the busy weekend of Grandpa's retirement party, but when I picked Blake up after work on Monday, he had a fever and was clingy (just like Drew was). So, for the next couple days Blake was not himself. On Weds Kyle was sick too, so I left Blake and Daddy to rest, while I took Drew to The Painted Zebra. He fell asleep in the car, but woke up while I was looking at all of the fun pottery to paint! Drew picked out a car bank to paint. He painted the entire car and get mad at me when I tried to help. It turned out really cute! A great activity to do on a hot summer day! I have to take Blake soon so he can make his own creation.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Very cute Rachel (the car)...great idea too. Hope everyone is on the mend now. I didn't realize you had a blog for the boys until a few days ago!

Rau Family said...

I am wanting to take Evan and Leah to do a Cookie Plate for Santa this year. I am so scared they will drop the plate before we even get a chance to paint it! :)