Tuesday, June 1, 2010
BOY, OH BOY!
Well, it was bound to happen....the boys have been jumping out of their pack n plays at Grandma's for months now, but they have had yet to pull that stunt at home...until yesterday morning!! They don't care to come out of their pack n plays or cribs, they just want to go into each others! Blake demonstrated for me yesterday how gracefully he can do it! After Blake's demonstration, Drew clapped and yelled "B"! They want to be in bed together- Blake begs to get into bed with "D" at bedtime! At this point converting their bed won't prevent this trick and we've tried to separate them and they get heart broken! I'm convinced whether they were in separate beds or separate rooms, they would still want to be sleeping/ playing together. For the past few weeks it sounds like we have teenage girls laughing and playing in there room sometimes until 10pm (bedtime is at 8)!
This past weekend we went to our lake house and the boys have proved to us that (for now) they don't care to jump out of their beds unless it's into each others! At the lake we don't position their beds so they are back to back. So, they were great while we were there...but we returned home from the holiday weekend to find that Blake had jumped into Drew's crib! It's so cute, and I think we can still hold out until they are 3 (please!)!! We don't mind that they sleep together...just as long as they aren't coming out of their room trying to find excuses why they shouldn't go to bed (like I did!!)!
This is how I found the boys last night when I went to go check on them! Moments like these just melt our hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment