Kyle setting up for his powerful serve!
Kyle's mixed 9.0 tennis team
The Nevada Sierras surrounded the huge tennis center!
Grandma Debbe, Paw Paw and Aunt Jill all took care of the boys while we were in Vegas for 5 days! It was a lot of fun, for all parties! Drew & Blake went to Planet Fun, the mall playground and did a lot of shopping! While Kyle & I had a fair share of gambling, tennis and sight-seeing. Kyle's team didn't win Nationals, but we did win enough to pay for our expenses while we were there! It was a great excuse to head to Vegas with a fun group of people! We could've stayed a couple of more days! We are all now settling back into reality and getting into the swing of Christmas Season! 
From the top of the Stratosphere- 107 stories high! Kyle and a few crazy tennis teammates rode the ride on top of the building! I could not be pursuaded!
In the top of the stratosphere after Kyle survived the ride! Look what it did to his hair! ha!
We stayed at the Mirage where Sigmund & Roy used to perform. They have white tigers and dolphins in the Secret Garden attached to the hotel!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. I absolutely loved the time we spent in Vegas. There is no other place quite like it. I enjoyed the ride in the elevator up to the top of the stratosphere. Mt favorite was the Bellagio Water Show, I could have watched it for ever! We are wanting to go back, but I don't know if I could part with my girls for long enough to spend a couple days. How was it not lugging diaper bags and the boys around? I would imagine it I would feel like I was forgetting something all the time. I guess when you said you won enough to pay for your trip did you do that at the tables? How about the complimentary drinks? Nothing like being on a roll at the black jack table and they just keep bringing what you're drinking, finally you cash out ahead and walk out feeling good to the sun rising over the mountains and smacking you in the face. Its alot different than the lousy St. Louis casinos for sure. How was your Thanksgiving?
I actually didn't feel like I was forgetting anything...I have such a large purse these days I guess that made up for it! I knew the boys were in good hands and everyone was healthy when we left. Besides, I was too far to do anything! We really enjoyed ourselves and we were ready for an adult only vacation! We won $ at some tables, but mostly at the sportsbook! fun times! I am just now adjusting to getting back to our time and schedule!! With the holiday it made the adjustment a little harder! Thanksgiving was good and quick as usual! Sounds like yours was fun! Hope to see you all around Christmas!
Post a Comment