It just wouldn't seem right if I didn't update this as another month has passed us by! It's been yet another fun month. Although, this past week has been a reminder that summer is officially over. Both boys had runny noses all week and I apparently have severe ragweed allergies! The doc was guessing that the boys may have the same allergies. I only hope they did not feel as poopy (since we have parrots here) as I did. Daddy came home from being out of town to taking care of a sick family. Anyways, on a happier note the boys started their class this week and loved it! They dove right in and explored everything. It was fun for everyone. Drew wore a smock that was down to his toes I wish I had a picture!
Drew loves to wear shoes and socks, well anything that he can wear his tries! We were at some friends last weekend and Drew insisted on wearing Evan's sandals and Leah's shorts (of course over his pants). He struted around like he was so cool! It was hilarious!
Blake can now take his pants off all by himself. I have not seen this skill, but when he woke up from his nap today socks and pants were off. Drew loves to wear clothes (when he wants to) and Blake would rather be naked (although Drew would love to be naked when he wants to). Not surprised, since they have almost opposite personalities.

What pretty smiles!

After a nap helping with the laundry! The clothes were in a pile...
1 comment:
Need to send you the picture of Drew in the sandals and shorts!
Post a Comment