Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spaghetti is SOOO Messy!




1 food the boys will not be eating in public is spaghetti! They needed a bath after this meal (which we anticipated). As did their high chairs- straight into the washing machine! They had a blast! I couldn't serve it to them fast enough as soon as I gave them some, I'd sit down to eat a bite, they were begging for more! Our little joke around here is that Drew has a "hollow leg" that boy will eat and eat! Surprisingly, as messy at it looks they got 90% of it in their mouth! I just had to add the pic of Blake putting it in his hair. He has a habit of touching his hair when he eats and the loves to play with his curls as he falls asleep! He's borderline of needing a haircut, but we'd just hate to cut the curls!

3 comments:

Rau Family said...

I have some lovely spaghetti face pictures as well.
These are too cute Rachel!

jacngt said...

Too funny! And don't worry about a haircut, I love the long curls!

James, Jennifer, Kaitlyn & Kiera said...

Great messy pics. Some of my all time favs of my girls are the messy ones like that. Don't cut Blakes curls, boys with long curls are super adorable. Just cus they are boys don't mean they have to have the typical short hair. No offense to Drew :) They both look like they are getting soooo big and handsome.