Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are 10 MONTHS OLD!! Holy Cow!!







I know I say this every month, but where does the time go!? First off, we went to the pediatrician today and got a clean bill of health. 2 ears were a little pink (Drew's right and Blake's left- of course they can never be the same), but the doctor said it was still within normal limits and that they should continue to clear. That was good news since we have been fighting these ear infections since early Dec! I think we may have avoided tubes this year, we will see what the future holds! Our little piggy, Drew, is only 2 oz lighter than Blake. They weighed in at 20.14lbs and 20.12lbs! Drew would eat all day long if you let him! He can eat a whole grilled cheese sandwich, a can of soup, well anything you sit in front of him he will eat! He's been eating 11oz at bed! Can we say "growth spurt"? He gained 1 lb. in 3 weeks! Blake is on the maintenance program and loving table food! I am loving it too! We can all eat together and on a more "normal" schedule.

The boys LOVE to play & laugh together! It's so fun to see them interact and entertain each other! Drew loves to chase Blake around the house and pull his socks off and Blake loves to crawl over Drew! They are always usually crawling around the house together, they are rarely ever in different rooms which makes it easier to chase them! They recently have noticed all of the curtains and mini blinds, so they are now pulled up a couple of feet during the day! We have yet to figure out how to open cabinets...maybe I have another week before I have to rearrange the kitchen cabinets? They'll talk and play in their cribs for about 30mins before they let us know they want out!

Blake currently has a goose egg of the back of his head from falling and hitting his head on his crib. He can stand along for a couple of seconds and he likes to practice!

We also installed the boys new carseats, which they love!! Who wouldn't, they look like minature lazy boyz! I can't wait to recline my seat again when they are forward facing!

They weren't very cooperative for their 10 month pix! They were so excited and playful they wanted no part of sitting still for pix. Maybe next month?? I won't hold my breath!

1 comment:

James, Jennifer, Kaitlyn & Kiera said...

great update! how was your first week home with the boys? cute pics too, tell Drew, thanks for the booty shot (2nd pic) can you believe how fast they grow. Makes you want another just to remember how tiny they start out, huh? I gotta go, the girls are destroying the kitchen. talk to you later. take care