Sunday, February 8, 2009

If the boys aint' happy ain't nobody happy!



Being a speech therapist, I hate the word "ain't". but since it's a cliche and it fits, I am inclined to use it! The boys are feeling much better- THANK GOODNESS! We have had 2 nights of sleep in the last 2 weeks and I think we are just about back to normal! This is my last full week of work (YEA!!!). Although I will be home more I know I will be a different kind of busy and have a couple of different boses to report to (Drew & Blake). ha! We are all looking very forward to the new change! The boys are keeping us very busy these days! They are pulling up, crusing toys & furniture, crawling EVERYWHERE, and chasing the cat & dog! Luckily, they stay pretty much together. They follow each other around, so they often crawl to the same room or area of the house. Since they have full rein of the upstairs (exculding bedrooms we closed those off) where one is the other is usually not far. Here is a pic of them Sat looking outside with Tuffy and checking out the floor register (they love to bang on them)!

No comments: