Well, the boys had their 9 month check up- the good news is they are doing great they are tall & thin like thier daddy here are the latest stats: DREW- weight 19.12 lbs. 32%
height 29 inches 70%
head 45cm 37%
BLAKE- weight 20.10 lbs. 47%
height 29 1/2 inches 83%
head 45.7cm 58%
The boys are growing so quickly, it was time to throw in the towel and upgrade to the next big bulky car seat! Although, I think we will try to wait to install them until I am not working as much. Right now Kyle takes the boys and I pick them up so those portable car seats were heavy, but convenient. Not so good news...the boys (yes both) have had croup. They still have a cough, but it is MUCH better & sleep is better (not quite as good as normal), but much better! Wow last week was rough! In the ER last Sat Drew had 2 good eardrums! I knew as soon as his nose started running last Sun he was going to get ear infections..I was right! Drew has 2 ear infections and so does Blake. It's no wonder they both get sick check out the latest video! They share absolutely everything! In the video Blake was nicely sharing the teething toy, he even shared a few sneezes. Not sure if you can see on the video, but the poor guy had 3 bruises on his forehead this week (note a previous post!).
No comments:
Post a Comment