Blake has been crawling for exactly a month today and he has already mastered pulling up on just about everything, standing for an extended period of time at the activity table, taking steps to get closer to whatever he has pulled up on, and of course crawling as far & as fast as he can! He not only looks like his daddy, but he is on pace to walk at 10 mos like his daddy!
One of the many events this week...the other night I heard a clicking noise on the baby monitor (Blake was down for the night), low a behold Kyle walked into him standing in his crib chomping on the baby monitor! Needless to say everything within reach is away from the little monkey! I took this video & pics tonight (when they were suppose to be sleeping)...currently they are babbling at each other while I am typing! Bedtime is getting a little more challenging these days as they love to practice new skills in bed!
Also this week Drew has had his left top tooth poke through! Fun times! Poor guy- it looks painful! Thank goodness for Tylenol, or as I call it "Magic in a bottle"!
We've also started stage 3 foods this week. The boys are getting acquired to them, although I think it's the taste of the food not the texture. They love Pop Tarts, blueberry muffins, graham crackers, and all kinds of other table foods. I can't say I blame them, it's pretty hard to tell them it's "yummy" when it looks and smells like poo with noodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment