Thursday, July 17, 2008


















Well, the boys are almost 3 months old! Time has flown by- the first 2 months are a blur! They are sleeping in their cribs during the night better. I haven't made a bottle during the night in over a week!! YEAH! We just have to put a pacifier in a couple of times during the night, then they quickly go back to sleep. Every night is better than the last, usually. We tried putting them in their own cribs and it is working well, no more co-bedding- at least at night. Drew loves to be swaddled and Blake loves to spread out. In every way they remind us that they are VERY different.
They are now beginning to really notice each other! It is really cute! I think earlier this week they were conspiring on their Boppy?! They smile and talk to each other. I couldn't take enough pictures! Just as I grabbed the camcorder Blake started crying! I wonder what Drew said to make him cry?

No comments: